Inclusive Organization Award
|Applications opening||15th June 2022|
|Applications closing||22nd July 2022|
|Communication to shortlisted nominees||Last week of August 2022|
|Awards Ceremony||September 2022|
If you are keen to be seen as an inclusive employer for women in tech:
- The Wequity Awards are run on an annual basis.
- Nominations are open to all organizations that employ technical women across India.
- Applications need to be submitted within the stated timeframes and in the completed format to be accepted.
- All nominees will receive a minimum of two communications from the Wequity team:
- Acknowledgement of application received, within two days of submission.
- Information on nomination results in the last week of August.
- Further communication for additional details on the application may be expected during the submission and evaluation process.
- Awards will be processed through nomination only.
- Shortlisted nominee organizations will be invited to attend the award ceremony.
- Winners will receive recognition through the following ways:
- Awards ceremony – given a commemorative plaque by a special chief guest and asked to say a few words to the audience.
- The winner’s(organization) profile and logo will be published on the Wequity website through the year.
- Winners will also be featured on our social media handles.
All women and those who identify as female who pursue their career in occupations and ventures that require use and application of knowledge and skills in science, technology, engineering and math.
The technologies and role groups covered:
|Internet and Web||Deployment|
|Data and Big Data||DevOps|
|Database||Support and Maintenance|
|Content||Research and Development|
|Human Computer Interaction (HCI)||Management|