The Wequity Awards for Most Inclusive Organizations for Women in Tech recognize organizations that are making their workplaces inclusive for this community. These are a first of its kind in India exclusively for this cohort. We recognize and honor those organizations that are working towards moving the gender equity needle and making a true impact for women in tech in India.
Nominations are open for the second edition of Inclusive Organization Award. Award nominations are accepted till 10th August 2023.
|Applications Open||1st June 2023|
|Applications Closing||10th August 2023|
|Communications to shortlisted nominees||18th to 23rd September 2023|
|Awards Ceremony||11th October 2023|
If you are keen to be seen as an inclusive employer for women in tech, apply now
Data we are collecting is for the financial year 2023 (1st April 2022 to 31st March 2023)
Inclusive Organization Award 2022 - Winners
- The Wequity Awards are run on an annual basis.
- Nominations are open to all organizations that employ technical women across India.
- Applications need to be submitted within the stated timeframes and in the completed format to be accepted.
- All nominees will receive a minimum of two communications from the Wequity team:
- Acknowledgement of application received, within 2 days of submission.
- Information on nomination results, between 18th to 23rd September 2023.
- Further communication for additional details on the application may be expected during the submission and evaluation process.
- Awards will be processed through nomination only.
- Shortlisted nominee organizations will be invited to attend the award ceremony in October 2023.
- Winners will receive recognition through the following ways:
- Awards ceremony – given a commemorative plaque by a special chief guest and asked to say a few words to the audience.
- The winner’s(organization) profile and logo will be published on the Wequity website through the year.
- Winners will also be featured on our social media handles.
All women and those who identify as female who pursue their career in occupations and ventures that require use and application of knowledge and skills in science, technology, engineering and math.
The technologies and role groups covered:
|Internet and Web||Deployment|
|Data and Big Data||DevOps|
|Database||Support and Maintenance|
|Content||Research and Development|
|Human Computer Interaction (HCI)||Management|
The awards ceremony will be held in person.
Yes, a fee of INR 4999/- plus additional taxes will be charged as an application fee.