Date: 1st August 2021
This document is an electronic record in terms of the Indian Contract Act 1872; the Information Technology Act 2000, the rules made thereunder; and the amended provisions pertaining to the electronic records in various other statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Wequity for Women and Technology Private Limited, having its registered office at No. 102, 2nd floor, Gangadhar Chetty Road, near Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560042, India (“Company” or “we” or “us” or “our“), is the owner of the website domain at [ (referred as “Portal“)
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAPTURED IN THE TOS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE PORTAL OR SERVICES.
“Company,” “we,” “us,” or our” means Wequity for Women and Technology Private Limited and any other companies that are its subsidiaries and affiliates.
“Service(s)” means services provided through the Portal, as described in further detail under clause 3 below. The Services provided through the Portal may change from time to time, at the sole discretion of the Company.
“User” or “You” shall mean any Individual or an Enterprise who shall avail Services on the Portal, or his/her representatives or affiliates who are registered on the Portal.
“Individual” shall mean any woman in the field of technology including but not limited to a working professional, student and academician who registers with us by creating an Account and directly avails the Services.
“Enterprise” shall mean an organisation or entity who is involved in posting job vacancies and requirements of various companies, including and not limited to organizations and entities who are seeking information related to hiring or seeking to make available information regarding employment openings, on their behalf or otherwise, who have registered and created an Account with us by purchase of a Plan.
- Updation of Terms and Conditions
Your use of the Portal is subject to the Terms and Conditions, which may be updated, amended, modified, or revised by us from time to time with/without notice to you. To ensure that you are aware of any additions, revisions, amendments, or modifications that we may have made to these Terms and Conditions, it is important for you to refer to the Terms and Conditions from time to time. The updated Terms and Conditions shall be effective immediately and shall supersede these. We shall not be under an obligation to notify you of any changes to the Terms and Conditions. You shall be solely responsible for reviewing the Terms and Conditions from time to time for any modifications. If you continue to use the Portal, Content and/or Services after the Updated Terms and Conditions have been published, it shall be deemed that you have read and understood and accept the Updated Terms and Conditions. Any reference to Terms of Service, TOS, Agreement made herein shall refer to the latest version of the Terms of Service.
- Service(s) provided to Users
If you are an Individual:
We provide a Portal that allows you to network and build a community of ‘woman in technology’, apply for jobs, create and post articles, create closed and open groups and facilitate discussions and exchange ideas and thoughts. Our Services entails Users at the Portal to access and avail training content from our learning partners and attend events jointly coordinated by us with our community partners. You may also upload your curriculum vitae and/or cover letter (“Resume”) for your ready reference and ease in applying for jobs on the Portal.
Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your Account, articles, group posts, links to job postings, messages and articles. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Individuals or Enterprises. Where we have made settings available, we will honor the choices you make about who can see content or information (e.g., message content to your addressees, sharing content only to Wequity connections, restricting your Account visibility from search engines, or opting not to notify others of your Account update). For job searching activities, we default to not notifying your connections network or the public. So, if you apply for a job through our Service or opt to signal that you are interested in a job, our default is to share it only with the job poster.
If you are an Enterprise:
You may purchase our Services by subscribing to one of our Plans (defined herein below), post which you can publish and display various jobs as aligned with your diversity hiring agenda. Further when you use our Services, you can look at the resumes posted against the jobs and shortlist Individuals as per your requirements.
You hereby represent and warrant that: –
- You are not a recruitment agency;
- You will post/publish only one job at a time;
- You will use non-discriminatory gender inclusive language while posting such job offers/openings;
The Company reserves the right to take down a job post by the Enterprise in event it is in breach or violation of any of the above representation and warranties. Further, in case of such breach, there shall be cancellation of Services and/or no refund to the Enterprise.
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it with or without notice.
By using Portal, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, warranties set forth in the Terms and Conditions, and to abide by and comply with the terms stated therein. Registration of User in the Portal is available only to persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872. Persons who are “incompetent to contract” within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including minors, un-discharged insolvents, or person with unsound mind etc. are not eligible to use the Portal. By accessing the Portal or by accessing any of the Services or Content on any other Authorized Device, it is deemed that the User has read and understood and accepted these Terms.
If you will be using the Services on behalf of an organization, you agree to these Terms on behalf of that organization and you represent that you have the authority to do so.
- User Account Registration
Applicable to an Individual:
Applicable to Enterprise:
- Portal License
- Subject to your compliance with the TOS, Company grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license: (i) to view, download and print any content of Portal solely for your personal and non-commercial purposes; and (ii) to access, modify, edit and download any content, to which you are permitted access solely for your use. You have no right to sublicense the license rights granted herein.
- You will not use, copy, adapt, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, stream, broadcast or otherwise exploit the Portal and Services, except as expressly permitted in the TOS. No licenses or rights are granted to you by implication or otherwise under any intellectual property rights owned or controlled by Company or its licensors, except for the licenses and rights expressly granted in the TOS. The Portal and the intellectual property rights vested therein is owned by Company.
- You, if an Enterprise, agree to Pay to us any fees for the Services availed by you, in accordance with the Plan (“Subscription Fees”). Payment against fees can be made online through credit Card/internet banking etc. or any mode of payment which is made available to the User in the Portal. The Fees paid by you is non-refundable, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions.
- Our Services can be availed as a subscription model (“Subscription”). This means that when you choose to avail our Services, you will be billed as per the Plan chosen (“Billing Cycle”). We reserve the right to alter/modify/suspend/discontinue any terms and conditions associated with the Plan including but not limited to the period, rate, services included in the Plan. Further, we shall give you notice of any change made to the features of the Plan prior to the expiry of your applicable Billing Cycle.
- We may change the fees charged to you for the Services at any time, provided that, for Services billed on a subscription basis, the change will become effective only at the end of the then-current billing cycle of your Subscription. We will provide you with advance notice of any change in fees.
- Payment for the Services by the Enterprises may be processed through the third-party internet payment service providers. By purchasing any Services through the Portal, the Enterprise hereby consents and agrees to abide by such third-party internet payment service providers’ applicable terms and conditions and privacy policies. The Enterprise agrees and acknowledges that the Company has no responsibility or liability under the terms and conditions and policies of the third-party internet payment service provider. In the event such third-party internet payment service providers’ customer terms and conditions or privacy policies are not acceptable to you, please do not purchase such Services through the Portal.
- Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellation and refund shall be as per the Cancellation and refund Policy available at [.].
- Use of Your Information and Content and other content displayed on the Portal
- We reserve the right to maintain, delete or destroy all information and materials posted or uploaded through the Services, pursuant to our internal record retention and/or destruction policies. We (may/may not) make use of third-party cloud services providers or use our own service infrastructure for hosting the servers and databases. While we make commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the data stored on our servers is persistent and always available to the User, we will not be responsible in the event of failure of the third-party servers or any other factors outside our reasonable control that may cause the User’s data to be permanently deleted, irretrievable, or temporarily inaccessible.
- You acknowledge and agree that we may preserve your information and may also disclose your related information if required to do so by law; or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these TOS; (c) respond to claims that any of your usage of the Portal violates the rights of third parties; (d) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Portal, its users, or the public.
- You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your Account information will be truthful.
- Third Party Services
- Rules and Conduct
- As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is prohibited by the TOS; or other rules or policies implemented by us from time to time; or in violation of any applicable laws. The Services (including, without limitation) is provided only for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- By way of example, and not as a limitation, you shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) take any action that: (i) would constitute a violation of any applicable law, rule or regulation; (ii) infringes on any intellectual property or other right of any other person or entity; (iii) is threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortuous, obscene, offensive, or profane; or (iv) impersonates any person or entity. The Company reserves the right to disable any Account from the Portal at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities; or if Company is concerned that You may have violated the Terms of Service), or for no reason at all with or without notice to the User/Users.
- Additionally, you shall not share any information that: (i) may be harmful to minors or children below the age of 18 (eighteen) years; (ii) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognisable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation; and (iii) is invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever; (iv) harms minors in any manner; (v) infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights; (vi) violates any laws for time being; and (vii) impersonate any person.
Furthermore, you shall not (directly or indirectly): (i) take any action that imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Company’s (or its third party providers’) infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Portal or any activities conducted on the Portal; (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Portal (or parts thereof); (iv) decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive any source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of any part of the Portal, except to the limited extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction; (v) modify, translate, or otherwise create derivative works of any part of the Portal; or (vi) copy, rent, lease, distribute, or otherwise transfer any or all of the rights that you receive hereunder.
- You will not access the Portal, and/or its Services, or the personal information of other Users, available on the Portal in order to build a similar or competitive website, product, or service.
- If are an Individual, you will not access the Portal and/or its Services for the purpose of hiring, recruiting or inviting any other User to attend any program, event, function, seminar, conference, talk, etc.
- You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use, or suspected unauthorized use of Your Account, or any other breach of security, in relation to Your personal information on the Portal.
- One Account shall not be used by more than one User. Any use of an Account by a third-party would deem to be unauthorised usage. The Company reserves the right to disable any such Account from the Portal.
- Alerts Provided by The Company
- The Company provides you with multiple automatic alerts while providing Services.
- You understand and agree that any alerts provided to you through the Portal may be delayed or prevented by a variety of factors. We will do our best to provide alerts in a timely manner with accurate information. However, we neither guarantee the delivery nor the accuracy of the content of any alert. You also agree that we shall not be liable for any delays, failure to deliver, or misdirected delivery of any alert; for any errors in the content of an alert; or for any actions taken or not taken by you or any third party in reliance on an alert.
- Contact You
You agree that we may contact you through telephone, email, SMS, or any other means of communication for the purpose of:
- Obtaining feedback in relation to Portal or our Services;
- Obtaining feedback in relation to any other Users listed on the Portal;
- Any events or initiatives that you may be interested in as part of the community of users
- Resolving any complaints, information, or queries by other Users regarding your critical Content; and
- You agree to provide your fullest co-operation further to such communication by Company.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services/Portal, you agree that we can use and share such feedback for any purpose without any compensation to you and we are under no obligation to keep such feedback confidential.
- Account Ownership and Editing Rights
Applicable to Individual and Enterprise:
We ensure easy access to the Users by providing an option to update your Account information. We reserve the right to moderate the changes or updates requested by you and we shall take an independent decision whether to publish or reject the requests submitted for the respective changes or updates in your Account. You hereby represent and warrant that you are fully entitled, under applicable law, to provide information as part of your Account or otherwise while using our Services, and that no such information breaches any third-party rights, including intellectual property rights and applicable data protection laws. Upon becoming aware of a breach of the foregoing representation, we may modify or delete parts of your Account information at our sole discretion with or without notice to you.
Excluding your Account information, User Materials and your Resume, you acknowledge that the Portal, the Services, and all the intellectual property rights, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, designs, and trade secrets in relation to the above are solely owned by us.
- Rights and Obligation relating to the usage of the Portal
Users shall be prohibited from carrying out the any illegal acts in the Portal including but not limited to acts mentioned below:
- violating or attempting to violate the integrity or security of the Portal;
- transmitting any information on or through the Portal that is disruptive or competitive to the provision of our Services;
- intentionally submitting on the Portal any incomplete, false or inaccurate information;
- making any unsolicited communications to other Users;
- using any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (such as spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Portal;
- circumventing or disabling any digital rights management, usage rules, or other security features of the Portal.
- Any unlawful activities in the Portal which are prohibited by laws of India.
We may disclose or transfer User-generated information to our affiliates or governmental authorities in such manner as permitted or required by applicable law, and you hereby consent to such transfer. In accordance with the applicable laws, we shall transfer sensitive personal data or information including any information, to any other body corporate or a person in India, or located in any other country, that ensures the same level of data protection that is adhered to by us, only if such transfer is necessary for the performance of the lawful contract between Company or any person on its behalf and the User or where the User has consented to data transfer.
- Company and User Materials
While rendering Services, Company directly or through its representatives, may provide Users with certain materials relevant to the Services, which may be in the form of audio, video, written and oral content (“Company Materials”). Company Materials shall be the exclusive property of the Company. User hereby agrees and acknowledges that he/she shall ensure that the Company Materials are not shared with any third party, without Company’s written consent and any breach of such nature shall cause financial and irreparable injury to Company. Company hereby provides User with a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited license to use the Company Materials solely for its personal purpose and not for any commercial use. While availing Services, User may submit various materials to Company in the form of audio/video/written content, including without limitation the Resume and Content (“User Materials”). User hereby provides Company with an exclusive, transferrable, perpetual and irrevocable license to use the User Materials for its use. User hereby agrees and acknowledges that User Materials shall not infringe any intellectual property rights of third party and shall be responsible for any claims arising out of infringement. Additionally, all User Materials provided will be used by the Company for analytics to understand the User and the market, and hereby the Company reserves its right to revise and enhance the Portal and the Services provided the User.
Blog Content: The Company has endeavored to ensure that the content provided by an Individual on the Platform’s blog feature (“Content”) on this web site is correct and current at the time of publication, but takes no responsibility for any error, omission or defect therein. Content published on the Platform is intended to provide general information only. It is solely your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advices, services, and any other information provided on this web site. Should you nevertheless encounter anything that is incorrect or out of date, we would appreciate it if you could let us know. Please indicate where on the Platform you read the information. We will then look at this as soon as possible. Please send your response by email to: [.
We reserve the right, at any time and in with sole discretion, to change, modify, or amend the Portal (in whole, or in part) or any of its Services or Content (in whole, or in part), in compliance with the applicable legal and regulatory framework. You agree that We will not be liable to You for any change, modification or amendment of the Portal or its Services, or any part thereof.
The Company offers an email-based support system. In case you require any assistance or support, you may access support resources or contact our support by emailing at email@example.com.
The Company shall revert to every complaint within 48 hours of receipt of the complaint. Further, the Company shall take best possible efforts to redress the complaint within 30 days of receipt of the complaint. Any suggestions by Company regarding use of the Services shall not be construed as a warranty.
The User agrees and acknowledges that the Company shall address and attempt to resolve the complaint received in accordance with the standard policies and procedures adopted by the Company, the User’s disapproval/discontent with the outcome/mode of redressal shall not be deemed to mean non-redressal of the complaint by the Company. Any suggestions by Company regarding use of the Service shall not be construed as a warranty.
- Termination/ Suspension of Services:
We have the right to temporarily suspend access to the whole or any part of the Services for any reason whatsoever (including but not limited to technical/operational reasons) and shall be under no liability to you in such an event. Further, we may, but shall not be obliged to, give You notice of any interruption of access to the Service. We may temporarily suspend access to the whole or any part of the Services for pre-scheduled maintenance. The intent to temporarily suspend access for pre-scheduled maintenance shall be communicated to you 48 hours in advance via email to the email id provided by you upon creation of your Account. If you choose to access the Portal or avail Services during such pre-scheduled maintenance, we cannot guarantee the availability of the Services and/or functionality of the Portal.
- Termination/ Suspension of Accounts:
We may terminate your usage of the Portal at any time for any reason, including breach of the Terms and Conditions. We have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse to grant access to Portal. Except for the rights and license granted in these terms, we reserve all other rights and grant no other rights or licenses, implied or otherwise.
Once temporarily suspended, indefinitely suspended or terminated, the User may not continue to use the Portal under the same account, a different account or re-register under a new account. On termination of an account due to the reasons mentioned herein, such User shall no longer have access to data, messages and other material kept on the Portal by such User. All provisions of the TOS, which by their nature should survive termination, shall survive termination, including, without limitation, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Termination/ Suspension of Services:
THE SERVICE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CONTENT) IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY WARRANTIES IMPLIED BY ANY COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. THE COMPANY and SERVICE PROVIDER (INCLUDING) ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, SPONSORS AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT: (A) THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; (C) ANY CONTENT OR SOFTWARE AVAILABLE AT OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; OR (D) THE RESULTS OF USING THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
YOU (BOTH INDIVIDUAL AND ENTERPRISE) HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL SHALL ONLY PROVIDE TRUE AND CORRECT INFORMATION AND IN THE CASE OF CREATING AN ACCOUNT YOU UNDERTAKE TO AT ALL TIMES KEEP THE INFORMATION UP TO DATE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES THE COMPANY WILL BE LIABLE ON ACCOUNT OF ANY INACCURACY OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU ON THIS PORTAL. IT IS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER TO FURTHER RESEARCH THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES ABOUT ANY ASPECT OF THE BLOG AND CONTENT AND DO NOT ENDORSE ANY OPINIONS EXPRESSED BY ANY AUTHOR. THE BLOG AND ALL CONTENT ARE PUBLISHED “AS IS” AND YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON THE BLOG OR ANY CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE HAVE NO LIABILITY TO YOU FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF USING OR RELYING ON THE BLOG OR ANY CONTENT. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL HEARST BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, INCLUDING PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH, RESULTING FROM USE OF THE BLOG OR ANY CONTENT THEREOF, ANY CONTENT POSTED ON OR THROUGH THE BLOG, OR CONDUCT OF ANY USERS OF THE BLOG, WHETHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. YOU USE THE BLOG AT YOUR OWN RISK. SOME AREAS OF OUR BLOG OFFER ADVICE FROM A VARIETY OF PROVIDERS, WHO MAY BE AFFILIATED WITH THE COMPANY OR MAY BE THIRD-PARTIES WHO SUBMIT SUCH CONTENT TO THE CONPMANY; SUCH ADVICE IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY AND NOT AS TREATMENT OR REMEDY FOR AN INDIVIDUAL CIRCUMSTANCE. COMPANY CANNOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE CONTENT ON THE BLOG. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, GENUINEITY, MERCHANTABILITY, AUTHENTICITY OR CORRECTNESS OF THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON THE PLATFORM. THE CONTENT IS SOLELY THE REFLECTION OF THE AUTHOR’S VIEWS, THE COMPANY DOES NOT ENDORSE OR PROMOTE THE VIEWS OF ANY AUTHOR OR ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON THE BLOG/PLATFORM.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates/subsidiaries/joint venture partners and each of its, and its affiliates’/subsidiaries/joint venture partners’ employees, contractors, directors, suppliers and representatives from all liabilities, losses, claims, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, that arise from or relate to (i) your use or misuse of, or access to, the Services and Portal; or (ii) your violation of the Terms and Conditions; or any applicable law, contract, policy, regulation or other obligation. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will assist and cooperate with us in connection therewith.
- Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL COMPANY (INCLUDING ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SPONSORS, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR RESELLERS,) BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES (I) FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, DATA LOSS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR OPPORTUNITY, OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, (II) FOR YOUR RELIANCE ON THE SERVICES (III) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS (IN THE AGGREGATE) OF THE INR 1000/- (IV) FOR ANY MATTER BEYOND ITS OR THEIR REASONABLE CONTROL, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED DAMAGES.
- Exemptions to liability of Company
You further agree and confirm that Company shall not be responsible, in any manner whatsoever, for any delay/unavailability of Services or failure to meet its obligations under the Terms and Conditions, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, due to:
- your failure to cooperate;
- your unavailability and/or unresponsiveness;
- your failure to provide accurate and complete information;
- your failure to provide or facilitate the submission of User Materials in timely manner;
- any event beyond Company’s reasonable control.
- Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to the conflict of law provisions thereof. All claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation hereto the Portal or Services, the Terms or any transactions entered into on or through the Portal or Services shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Bangalore, Karnataka, India and you hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such courts.
- The Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement and understanding between you and Company with respect to the Services and usage of Portal.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions are found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that the Terms and Conditions will otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- The Terms and Conditions are personal to you, and are not assignable or transferable by you except with Company’s prior written consent. Company may assign, transfer or delegate any of its rights and obligations hereunder without any consent.
- No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of the Terms and Conditions and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
- All notices under the Terms and Conditions will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or e-mail; or two days after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service.
- Grievance Redressal Mechanism
Any discrepancies or grievances with regard to content and or comment or breach of the Terms and Conditions shall be taken up with the designated Grievance Officer as mentioned below via in writing or through email signed with the electronic signature to
Attention: Divya Ravindranath
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: No. 102, 2nd floor, Gangadhar Chetty Road, near Ulsoor Lake, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560042, India
If you have any questions regarding the Services or usage of the Portal, please contact Company at email@example.com. Please note that for the purpose of validation, you shall be required to provide information (including, but not limited to contact number or registered mobile number, etc.) for the purpose of validation and taking your service request.