The most prestigious award dedicated to celebrating women technologists in India
Wequity Women in Tech Awards
Wequity Awards are the epitome of excellence and inspiration, honouring women in technology and champions of inclusivity at the workplace. The Awards, a first in India, recognises and celebrates exceptional work done in the field of technology by women and their key enablers.
The vision of Wequity Awards is to make the women technologists and their contribution more visible and shine a light on their incredible work in taking technology and society forward. These incredible women, and their allies, create impact far beyond the confines of their field and serve as an inspiration for the young women who are starting their career in technology. We honour individuals who pay forward to shape a larger network of women and men who support a gender-neutral workplace for technologists.
- The Wequity Awards are run on an annual basis.
- Nominations are open to women in technology and male sponsors in business or technology roles, across India.
- Both self-nominations and nomination by others on behalf of an individual will be accepted.
- All awards carry three eligibility criteria which have to be met in order to proceed with a nomination.
- Applications need to be submitted within the stated timeframes and in the completed format to be accepted.
- Evaluation is done by a niche panel of industry experts and leaders facilitated by Wequity.
- All nominees will receive a minimum of two communications from the Wequity team:
- Acknowledgement of application received, within two days of submission
- Information on nomination results, one working week prior to the Awards ceremony
- Further communication for additional details on the application may be expected during the submission and evaluation process.
- Final winners will receive a communication.
- Given a certificate of recognition
- Opportunity to make a video that will be published on Wequity YouTube channel.
- Names and Profile published on the Wequity website through the year.