Equality through Equity
Wequity was established in 2019 to stem the leaking pipeline of women in tech through:
- A targeted suite of resources for organizations to be more inclusive.
- By building forums to support and engage women.
- Wequity brings a special blend of knowledge of the tech industry and expertise in the field of DEI&B.
- Solutions powered by our own research and propelled by a data-driven and an analytical approach
- Founded by Geetha Kannan, Chief Architect of Grace Hopper in India and recognized Voice for Women in Tech.
What we do
A world with equal representation, opportunities and participation for all.
To maximize the potential of women and the organizations that employ them.
Wequity Strategic Advisory Council
Dr. Anand Deshpande
Founder, Chairman & Managing Director
Head & Senior Vice President
Walmart Global Tech, India
Chief Data & Analytics Officer
Aditya Birla Group
Managing Director & Head
HSBC Technology India
Rama N S
ELCIA (Electronics City Industries Association)
Founder & CEO
Summit Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
SVP & Managing Director, Sites, India
Chief Executive Officer & Founder
Chief Community Officer & Founding Member